- I re-organized my kitchen. I created a new organization system that I like much better and now all of my items have a place to call home.
- I got rid of all the gluten containing items in my house. I put all of the unopened items in a reusable bag to donate to the local food bank and gave the rest to my gluten eating friends.
- I set up my Tassimo. Now I can have coffee and/or hot chocolate and/or chai tea lattes with in minutes.
- I baked gluten free cornbread and made a gluten free vegan lasagna. I was beyond thrilled this weekend to find gluten free lasagna noodles that are oven ready. Colour me over the moon.
- I perfected my shamrock green smoothie recipe. It was inspired by the Fresh Restaurant Shamrock drink. But it has added protein powder and no banana.
- I made my first batch of overnight oats in more than six months. I kind of want to peek and see how they are doing but I will just wait and be surprised tomorrow morning.
- I started counting whenever a negative thought came up
- I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's
Today has been amazing and I am looking forward to many more days like it this year. How was your first day of the new year?